Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cake Mix Cookies

Cake Mix Cookies

I make these all the time and just realized, I haven't put them on the blog yet. So here it is...

(My favorite cake is any chocolate flavor covered in Coconut Pecan frosting. So here is the cookie version. YUM!)

These cookies are super easy to make. Our family favorite is funfettie cookies with rainbow chip frosting.

Ingredients:
1 box any flavor cake mix
1/2 vegetable oil
1/4 water
1/4 flour
1 egg

Directions:
Mix all together, portion out and put on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
(Makes about 24 cookies)

Notes: I prefer my cookies to be like cake, FROSTED! But you can eat them plain too. I usually frost them as I eat them because I can't stand when cookies stick together from being frosted and then stacked in a cookie jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment