Friday, April 29, 2011

DEVILED EGGS

DEVILED EGGS

Because of dying eggs for Easter, I had some hard boiled eggs I needed to do something with. So, you all get to be wittiness to my first ever attempt at deviled eggs! woot woot!

What we need: hard boiled eggs, mayo, mustard, paprika

Directions: remove the shell from the eggs and cut lengthwise, remove the yoke and place in bowl. Set the Egg whites aside for now. Mix the yoke, mayo, mustard. ( I did this part by taste, so I don't know how much I used, but use more mayo then mustard). Once all are creamed together, put in the holes of the eggs whites and top with paprika.


I think they turned out pretty okay. They weren't the best I've ever eaten. But, they are the best that I've ever made! 3 Star with hope for improvement next time. ;)

1 comment:

  1. My hubby likes to add a little apple cider vinegar to the mayo and mustard. It gives it more of a kick. Good for you for trying something new!

    ReplyDelete