Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chicken and Grass

CHICKEN AND GRASS

I love the way my house smells after cooking this chicken. It is just sooo good! And yes, that is left over Garlic bread from last night's spaghetti. With it only being me and 2 toddlers at home this time of year, you may see a lot of left overs. Like tomorrow, you'll see more of these mashed potatoes. This chicken is quite tasty and super easy to make. But, I agree, the name is a little weird.

Ingredients:
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 Cup butter or margarine, melted
1 roll of Ritz crackers, crushed;
dried Rosemary.

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350*. Roll chicken in butter, then in cracker crumbs. top with dried Rosemary. Bake 45-50 minutes, or until cooked through.

 

2 comments:

  1. I do something very similar, but with cornflakes. It gives it a nice crunch. I put the cornflakes and whatever seasoning sounds good at the time into a gallon plastic bag and let the kids squash it all up. They love helping! I will have to try crackers next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! As soon as I read rosemary I was in!

    ReplyDelete