Friday, March 18, 2011

TROPICAL SMOOTHIE

Who wants a smoothie for breakfast? I do!

TROPICAL SMOOTHIE

It was divine. Keely and I each had one. then a few brain freezes later, it was all gone. But I'll need to get more Mangoes before I can make it again. MacKay will probably be a little sad we ate it with out him, but that's okay. I'll make more another day.

what we need: 1 ripe mango, peeled and seeded, 1 ripe banana, juice from 1 freshly squeezed orange, 1/2 cup 1% milk, one 6oz. cup strawberry banana yogurt, 1 teaspoon good honey, 1 cup ice.

Directions: Put all in blender and blend till Smooth.

 
notes: this is my adjustment of the recipe from the Food Network. I adjusted it to work with the fruit I had on hand. You can get the full recipe here.



Recipe from: Food Network

No comments:

Post a Comment