Monday, March 28, 2011

TACO NIGHT

TACO NIGHT


What we need: 1 lb ground beef, 1 taco seasoning packet, diced tomato, sliced olives, shredded lettuce, re-fried beans, sour cream, shredded cheese, tortillas

Directions: brown ground beef and drain of fat. Stir in 1/4 - 1/2 cup  water (amount of water depends on how moist you want the beef. warm re-fried beans, spread on tortillas, add ground beef, top with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sliced olives, and a dollop of sour cream.

Here's Keely's taco, can you tell she made it herself?

Here's my taco,
I LOVE TACOS! I think if I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be tacos.


Notes: If your use corn tortilla's and check the lable on your taco seasoning, this is gluten-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment